Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hollister Outlet In Brampton

Adamowicz

"Hi, I am writing to

because of fear of the Lord that I am overwhelmed at the thought of the mission of my child to primary school at Osowa. From the information obtained from the local school teachers in grades 0-3, I know that we have in the classes zerówkowych after 27 children and one teacher for this group. Lounge zerówkowa must accommodate 265 children, and it supports only 3 teachers!

How do we educate the wise society with such conditions in school?
really a city can not let go of other ideas to give people decent living conditions and education?
Why do I need the center of solidarity, if my child has to learn in a worse position than a communist? What I'm after Shakespeare's theater, if my child has no where to gain knowledge about the more mundane subjects?

There really is nothing else I look like a private school, moreover, very expensive, and years carry a child to the center, adding to his frustration congestion and the need to murder your child daily commuting?

I do not have asphalt, sidewalk and lighting on my street (Mars), I do not have decent child's education, a swimming pool in the district ... From what I have to be happy?

What are the prospects for the opening of the new school on Osowa?



Respectfully
Maria Rogalska - Cichon "


0 comments:

Post a Comment