Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Personal Account With Breast Cancer Essay

Special

All sins, strengths and weaknesses, jealousy, love, guilt and other contradictions of marriage in contemporary society, come to the table with "She's in my head", the next work premiering at the National Theatre Fanny Mikey. Starring Marcelo Dos Santos, Ernesto Calzadilla and Ruddy Rodriguez, under the direction of Jorge Cao, Argentina successful piece is coming into our country into a version of the Colombian Art & Friends foundation. With music original Surrealist aesthetics and black humor, tells the story of a schizophrenic man caught up in an imaginary dispute with his wife.

A hilarious absurd and funny work that will begin operations on Wednesday 20 April. Blending reality and imagination, Adrian introduces us sympathetic situations, dramatic and occasionally pathetic. So, we switched from master bedroom to a court, a golf course a boxing ring or a picnic to the most pleasant celestial space. And there, Laura appears and disappears like an ethereal, as happy housewives, as stunning star variety show, strict general the army and to become a governess vertical. A disturbing labyrinth of emotions that could lead to a triangle pasional.Bajo the direction of Jorge Cao, this show is betting on a surrealist style, with a sky that envelops everything, where stands a bed sawn in half, a swing, two chairs and a window. Produced by the Foundation for Art & Friends, led by Marcelo Dos Santos, the Colombian version has the set design of Henry Alarcon, the lighting design by Humberto Hernandez, costume design by Marlene Carvajal, with completion of Luz Marina Sarmiento and Eugenia Díaz, as well as management assistance Ericson and Louise Bernal Castañeda.

Ruddy Rodriguez as 'Laura' "For the first time I'm in someone's head but in a slightly insistent, just as the stone loquita.Soy the shoes of the poor Adrian, throughout the play unfolds and is counting all the pains he feels for the character of Laura, played by me. The biggest challenge doing this work is making me da ridículo.A much 'bear'. With the red suit I make fun of the novel s, because when I cry, I am the very Latin. I wanted to put in a blender a little "English actress you know, a little hot (with accent), and some Mexicans as well as several people at a time. Jorge told me 'I want a red suit and with a neckline so' and I said 'Oh Lord! " because to me it makes me sad! An actor should not give anything worthwhile, but to me, still gives me! went through a lot of emotions! To my colleagues like the red suit. I think it reminds Jessica Rabbit. The director was like Rita Hayworth style but a little ridicule. That's the point of view of Adrian, not Laura.'s what he thinks she is. So in various inputs and outputs are different people , enters a governess, a wife, a showgirl, to drive him crazy, and that just starts the play: 'this woman is going to end. " I think anyone just anyone, one is left end, likes to run out. In the end you decide what you want to be. "

Marcelo Dos S antos is 'Adrian' " The biggest challenge in making the book was the number of verbs out there. The speed, going from one window to another very quickly in quite different emotional states, as a paranoid schizophrenic, with all that body language in the proposed Jorge fantastic surreal. That's a big challenge, but George is a great director and really helps us with that. "

Jorge Cao is the director of the work " Most was difficult to decide to make that work. When I read, I did not understand what Jorge Cao could say the way to theater Jorge Cao. It took me about two months of study and analysis in order to say 'I found how to do it'. This will be our letter, we are presenting as a project. The team is on stage is part of Arts & Friends, a theater, music and entertainment. Some of the works that I have addressed in recent years are also within this project. For the second half is another work where we mix players from across the continent, people who work in Colombia, and TV stars you know, Peruvians, Argentines Quehen in theater will be with us and of course the great Colombian actors.

Source: EsBogota.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment