Thursday, May 5, 2011

How Much Do You Pay On Netgear?

Before I get back ... Three hundred and four


mails come to me. And questions. Anxious.
these included an unexpected, even for me to ask, I would not deleting the blog ... I wanted to reassure you
. And to justify himself.
blogging my lack of activity is temporary (albeit prolonged).
do not intend to delete anything.
not shut blog.
departed, but only for a bit.
Well, yes it is, that life issues are important and more important. :)
me now take up the more important.
Everything else, if I feel like it or not, I had put off for later. But
soon. Soon I'll be back. :) I promise.
I'll do it much longing. Meanwhile, thank you
for all the kind words that have placed in me.
Thanks to blogging easier for me to endure the separation ...
Just a little. I hope you have time to spring tasty suggestions. :)
Greetings to all! I wish you lots of sunshine! :)



Serniczki with blueberries and streusel
(12 serniczków size mufinek)

Shortcrust pastry: 100g flour
(for me krupczatka)

pinch of salt 50g butter 60g

cane sugar 1 egg yolk
1 tablespoon maple syrup *

* Maple syrup is very pleasant flavor cake enriches and gives it a slightly "nutty - caramel" taste.

All ingredients except the egg yolks, chop with a knife, then knead crumble. Divide into two parts. One part of crumbled aside in the refrigerator. To another - add the yolk and form short crust pastry (it should be fairly smooth.) Ready to divide the dough into 12 parts. Prepare to form
mufinek. Put papierkami mufinkowymi. The bottom of each recess wylepić one part of a fairly thin crisp pastry. Put into the fridge for about 30 minutes. Allow to cool.
Then preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and the bottoms of the cups bake about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool slightly.

Cheese mass:

1 egg 50g caster sugar 2 tablespoons
maizeny (maize starch)
ajerkoniaku 2 tablespoons (optional)
rind of 1 lemon curd 250g
3-fold and

minced ½ cups berries (I used frozen **) **

rozmroziłam berries, and then for 3 hours I kept on the screen to maximize drain

In the meantime, the undersides of the manhole - prepare the cheese.
Egg Whip with sugar for white. We are constantly adding grating successively Maizena eggnog and lemon zest. At the end of a very gently stir in cottage cheese (if the robot is at low speed.)
Pour mass on the undersides podpieczone. At the center of each put on a spoon berries and sprinkle on top of cooled crust.
Bake about 30 minutes. W 180 º C. Serniczki (in papierkach) as quickly removed from the mold mufinkowej (soon cease to burn your hands). Dostudzić on the grid.
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment