Sunday, February 13, 2011

Prithviraj Chethna Mallige

7 things about me you do not know, and popular table Beef Strogonoff


I got this e-mail:
"I invite you to the blogging fun in the" 7 things ... "
Sorry, but this sympathy."

the sympathy I would like to cut them into slices Gutek. : DI honestly I wish I lived closer, I could plan into practice. : D
really ever any such fun I get around a wide berth and I think perhaps I have never gave up in the draw is not ... :)
But let it be, this article describes the once secret. With sympathy. :)
Maybe not everything is funny, but probably (maybe not ...: D) true.
Well, I'm flying, I would like to have it over with. : D I'm starting from the earliest years.

1) As a child I suffered no mayonnaise, lettuce and cheese. But I had no problem with eating chitterlings and a decent plate shank. : D

2) For many years he played sports and chess. Belonged to the club, participated in training, traveled to matches and tournaments, clusters, etc..
know what is commonly said about szachistach. :) Today has not moved me, but then I was ready to claw my eyes anyone who dared to say aloud the phrase "reflex chess player." : D

3) As a fledgling student I wanted to become a blonde. So I bought the appropriate paint, self-imposed to the hair, waited spłukałam ... I found out that I have a carrot on her head. So the orange as possible. : D I will never spared the barber. ;-)

4) I am a typical woman. While in the closet a lot, my husband often hears linger, "I do not have what you put ...". And the best way for the blues, malaise, or other black days are, of course, shopping.

5) I have a strange affliction: you never get lost. And sometimes, how I wish! :)

6) I also have a different affliction: Do not wear artificial nails, do not use (with minor exceptions) with a solarium, do not inject Botox, liposuction is not even a full make-up do not do every day, and only for important occasions .. .

7) And who knows, maybe I should catch up have all these methods, because this year, which probably did not know I will turn 38 springs. :) So much

secrets about me.
Matches to disclose their Kate from the blog "chopped and seasoned with" :).
culinary and invite you today to the popular "Strogonov", a type of stew beef.



Beef Strogonoff

approximately 700g Sirloin Beef
oil for frying 1 onion

about 500ml of broth (or water) 2-3 bay leaves

pinch of dried thyme pinch of dried savory



approximately 300g button mushrooms 1 red bell pepper

approximately 200g cucumber
400ml tomato passata about
salt, pepper, paprika -
to taste 1-2 tablespoons mustard (I like one with mustard seeds)
about 125 ml (half a small compartment) of sour cream in it (18%) 1-2 tablespoons flour


meat cut into strips or cubes. Fry in skillet in a little olive oil. Meat translate to a larger pot and put the frying pan and fry chopped onion. Put it into the meat. Pour the whole broth, add bay leaves, thyme and savory. Cook until beef is tender bit (but not enough to be collapsed.) In the meantime, peel
mushrooms. All vegetables (mushrooms, peppers and cucumbers), slice. Put into a pot with meat. Pour the tomato passata. Bring to a boil. Season to taste with salt, pepper, paprika and mustard. Boil for about 20-30 minutes., Until the meat becomes very soft.
cream and pour into the cup. Slowly (would not zważyło), add a little sauce from the meat, stirring vigorously. Sprinkle flour, combine so as not to have lumps, then pour the whole into a pot of meat (preferably through a fine strainer). Mix. Bring to a boil. Serve
warm.
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment