Friday, February 4, 2011

2011 Alloderm Success Rate On Penis Surgery

pate in the work and what came ... :)


Nice pie! Throughout niewegetariański. :) He got to work and made a fuss. :)
And it was so. Maja aka Pamela entered the room with breakfast on a plate and said
"TIFF! In the kitchen, I left for you a piece of bread from a good bakery bread and something to. My mom baked. "
glance at the plate Pamelci. And I was no longer there. I rushed to the kitchen.
Soon I ate with undisguised pleasure. But it was good! About rrrany ... heaven in my mouth. :)
I heard about it already, because Pamelcia praised her mother's pie. :) No, but dry, it's not the same as tasting, right? : D
became aware of the decision. I bake!
There it is. :)


Admittedly, I have to honestly admit, my pie had some small shortcomings and was not as moist as the one that gave me the taste of May. But what! first cats for fences. ;-) The second approach would be better, because I already know, what special attention. At the earliest opportunity najtłustszy buy bacon, which I can only find in the store. :)

Halo ! :) We Miss! Mrs. Pate was delicious, with delicious! :)
Thank you for the recipe. :)

provision, which brought me Pamelcia, provided for the use of nearly 5 pounds of meat. :) It's too much for our capabilities. So I shared components to approximately half, but played with absolutely no accuracy in the Apothecary.
with the following proportions baked pie in two cups (one Cover the mold 30x11cm + 15x15cm). Some pie froze.


meat pie
by rule we Mai

about 1 kg of pork shoulder
about 0.5 kg of beef b / k
approximately 0.5-0.6 kg of fresh bacon (not too skinny!)
approximately 0.4 kg of pork liver (liver swapped for turkey)

few dried mushrooms (I gave a handful)

2 carrots 1 small parsley root
leek (I gave a clear part) piece
celery (I gave a quarter) 1 small onion

bay leaves (I gave 3 pieces)
allspice (I gave 4 grains)
black pepper (I gave 4 grains) and

:

2 rolls 3 eggs (separate yolks and protein)
salt, pepper and freshly grated nutmeg muszkatałowa, ginger powder - amount to taste
bunch of parsley (this is my own addition)

bacon lining the bottom of the plaque (swapped for thin slices of smoked bacon)

big pot to pour cold water. Put bay leaves, herb English and grains of black pepper. Put the beef and simmer (do not add salt because the meat will be tough). When cooking do add the shoulder, and the greens and dried mushrooms. Cook until meat is tender (but watch out for the cooking time, because you can "przesuszyć" meat).
At the very end of cooking - add liver and cook very briefly (cooked turkey liver, only a few minutes.).
meat and vegetables, remove from the broth, drain and cool. Soak the bread in the broth - a little squeeze. All mince (cooked pimento also fished and ground them.)
Season to taste with salt, pepper, vanilla and ginger muszkatałową. Add finely chopped parsley, egg yolks and whipped to stiff egg whites. Mix gently. Preheat oven to
at 180 deg C. Prepare keksówki. Parchment paper for baking. The bottom put bacon (or smear lard, and I laid out are thin slices of bacon). Put the weight of meat.
Bake for about 1 hour. (If the weight of meat we have quite a slip thick layer of keksówkach, if low-cups - it's baking time will be shorter.) When baking a stick check, should not be wet).
cool.
can freeze.
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment