Monday, March 7, 2011

How To Knock Tennis Cricket Bat

"I am ..." - a contest ... I'm

So we lived to resolve the contest! :)
I'll tell you a secret that selecting a five-five images from dozens sent in - it's not so easy thing ...
I am sorry that I could not reward everyone. Nevertheless, I thank warmly all those who sent in their pictures. It's nice that przyłączyliście the fun. :)

Below I present the winning entries, which the company Nikon affixed your descriptions. Congratulations
ideas and interesting photos!

winners, please give me your e-mail addresses, which will be sent to the book "Anyone can cook Jamie Oliver.

Best wishes! :)






"I'm a guitarist. A classic of the claws.
Classic-chocolate.
Pazurek-chilli."

- author: Paul from the blog Lendryggen




"I send pictures cream asparagus with cardamom, ginger and rosemary, served with grilled prawns, who cries:
is an aphrodisiac "

- author: Natalia from the blog Hob survival school




I'm myself.
Photo, though I suppose I figured out shows noodles. soba noodles. association came to mind instantly. Especially that is true. Do not try to pretend to be anyone, I show myself as I am. I'm just - you.

- author: Olive blog Cinnamon and Olive




I'm sweet - sour
- author: Kini from the blog yummy.lifestyle




'm feisty
- author: Paul from Just My blog Delicious

0 comments:

Post a Comment