Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sovereign Bank Chexsystem

Where is she? Where?


snowing again. It is true that with the rain, but snow is snow. The wind tore her hair. And the hands I was so cold ... Gloves have been at home. Cap too.
do not know if the spring only mocks me? Is the date of March 21 has absolutely nothing to say ...? ;-)


Looking for buds on trees. I can not find. Looking first blades of lush green grass. I can not find. Watching the "marcujących" cats. I can not hear. Even the birds do not sing too am eagerly.
sun occasionally shines, but lacks even the warm joy.
And I'd wanted to have a song ... "Spring! A warmer wind blows! "I would like to shed the winter coat and bring my flowered bicycle. :)
memorable spring! Is it so much?


But I carry out a revolution in the kitchen. It is on Despite everything - already in the spring. Or almost coming. The hope is that at any moment to explode the whole nowalijkowa range, which I greedily take handfuls ...



Mini tarts with ricotta and blue cheese
(6 pcs)

250g puff pastry (I used ready-pick is done with butter, is much tastier!)
250g ricotta 100g blue cheese
( I chose the cheese with a golden color) 2 eggs

100g bacon cut into cieniuteńkie, thin slices of a handful of hazelnuts

few sprigs
fresh thyme salt and pepper to taste pinch of chilli with
Espelette

Hazelnuts deprive scales. To this end, roast them in a dry pan (be careful not to burn), then by the still warm rub with a clean cloth. Peeled, roughly chopped nuts.
Cut Ribbon Fry bacon in a frying pan. Drain on paper towel from the rendered fat.
For more bowl to knock eggs - rozkłócić. Add ricotta, fresh thyme leaves, salt, pepper and paprika with Espelette - to taste. Everything thoroughly. Puff pastry
divided into six parts corresponding to the size and shape foremkom (for me it was a rectangular mold with dimensions of 10x6x4, 5cm). The bottom and sides of each mold parchment paper for baking. Then put the dough. Applied to measure the mass of cheese. On top of the crumble blue cheese and walnuts.
Bake in oven at 180 degrees Celsius for about 20 minutes, until cheese is browned and the mass zetnie.
Serve warm.
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment